Sunday, October 23, 2011

Week 8 Done

Yesterday completed week 8 of my venture towards a healthier me! I've stayed on track with my strength training, and I can see more tone in my body! I've done pretty good with cardio and walking. Last week, I added a new fitness class into my schedule. I started a cage fitness class. It is awesome! It is 30 minutes of cardio and strength mixed together. I bought 20 classes through Groupon! I did the class twice last week and will try for 2 days a week for the next 9 weeks.

I'm still tired and still get chest pain. I am fine while I'm exercising, but when I am done, I am feeling pretty exhausted. Not sure if it is from my thyroid or some other issue, but it's pretty annoying that I still seem to have no energy.

I've been eating a little better lately, but still not on track with my diet. My goal is to eat better and continue with my workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment